Small enough to fit in a pocket, yet versatile enough to use anywhere, your business card is the most important piece in your marketing arsenal. More than just names and numbers, effectively designed business cards provide a bold first impression with your prospective customers, and put your contact information right at their fingertips when they are ready to buy.
- Maximize your business card’s impact with full-color printing and eye-catching imagery.
- Add valuable real estate for maps or tear offs with a fold-over business card.
- Use high-quality paper to add elegance and make your business cards stand out from the competition.
Be sure your mailings arrive in style with printed envelopes that beg to be opened. Whether a simple, one-color remittance envelope or a full-color piece featuring bright, colorful imagery and text, we can design and print envelopes to suit any need.
- Mailing important documents? Give you customers peace of mind by using tinted security envelopes instead of standard commercial envelopes.
- Stand out from the competition and get noticed with two- or four-color envelopes.
- Create added convenience for your customers by including return envelopes with your latest marketing materials.
Get your messages out to the masses. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four-color printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
A well-designed letterhead shows customers they’re dealing with an organization with an attention to detail. A poorly designed or outdated letterhead can have the opposite effect. Use your letterhead to create an image your customers can feel comfortable trusting.
- Create a simple black-and-white letterhead for faxes, while reserving more colorful ones for sales letters and business correspondence.
- Smoother, high-quality paper stock creates a strong and professional impression.
- Letterhead isn’t just for business. Consider creating a personalized letterhead for your correspondence to family and friends.
Postcards are a marketer’s dream. Their compact size makes them ideal for simple, targeted mailings, as well as larger, more full-fledged campaigns. Postcards are inexpensive and perfect for introducing new products, announcing upcoming events, or keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.
Memo & Notepads
Memo pads are the perfect ninja marketing tool, stealthily getting past defenses and delivering your message every day. Give them away to customers at your next meeting, trade show, or marketing event, and have your message reinforced over and over again. With personalized memo and notepads, your company will be the first thing customers see when they reach for a piece of paper. Have your company’s logo, contact information, and a slogan or inspirational message printed on your notepads to keep your company on the top of their mind.
- Unlike other trade show handouts, memo pads are long-lived and extremely functional.
- Unify your image with matching notepads, letterhead, and envelopes.
Most customers don’t decide to buy on the spot. Over 70% of sales are made in the weeks following an exhibition or trade show. Send your customers home with the information they’ll need to make the right decision by giving them a well-crafted sell sheet with photographs, pricing information, and a compelling call to action.
- Include sell sheets as part of a sales kit to help seal the deal.
- Distribute sell sheets at trade shows and other events for prospects to review at their leisure.
- Consider adding three-hole drilling to your sell sheets to encourage your prospects to hold onto them longer.
Tame disorder, increase your productivity, and streamline your workflow with carbonless forms. From invoices to order forms, packing slips to receipts, inventory checklists to service contracts, a well-designed carbonless form will save you time, money, and headaches by providing an instant duplicate you can provide to customers and co-workers alike.
- Need an extra copy to file with sales staff and accounting? Consider 3-, 4-, or 5-part forms.
- Add a second ink color to make information easier to find.
- Make organization and filing a snap with pre-drilled holes.